Mon-Fri: 10 am - 8pm(Front doors opened at 7 am)
Sat: 10am - 5 pm
sun: 10 am - 4 pm
Exceptional opening hours
Please check the exceptional opening hours in store's own page.
The Arabia Design Centre is an easy, 10-minute drive from Helsinki city centre.
There are also excellent public transport connections to Helsinki city centre and further afield.
Public transport connections to Arabia
- the terminus for tram 6 is located in Arabia
- there are stops for buses 71, 71v and 68 (from Rautatientori in the city centre) and 74 (Hakaniemi) very close to the Arabia Centre
- buses from neighbouring municipalities stop at Koskelantie/Viikintie nearby nbsp;
- the Lahdenväylä road provides a handy route to the north
Plenty of easy parking spaces are available at Arabian Parkki (Arabiankatu 10) throughout the day. There are 467 parking places on Floor 7 of the hall, which is available all year round.
There is a smaller parking hall at Q-Park Arabiakeskus (Hämeentie 135), which is open during the same hours as the Arabia Centre. A season card is required in order to use the hall outside opening hours.
Open for parking:
- 10-minute drive from Helsinki city centre
- 5 minutes from Lahdenväylä
- 8 minutes from Ring I
- 15 minutes from Ring III
- 20–25 minutes from the Turku motorway
- 20 minutes from Vihdintie
- around 20 minutes from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport